The Faculty Dissertation Board is a collegiate body implementing doctoral program, which consists of the Professors and Associate Professors at the faculty holding PhD degree or its equivalent academic degree.
Faculty Dissertation Board:
- Make decision on approving appropriate doctoral programs and supervisors of doctoral program(s);
- Discuss and approve the list of dissertation topics by open ballot;
- Make decision on changing a doctoral student’s dissertation topic within the framework of the same doctoral program;
- Agree on changing a doctoral student’s scientific supervisor;
- Come to decision on appointing a reviewer;
- Take decision on dissertation thesis defense date and members of the board (including a chairperson of the Board);
- Implement other authorities defined by the Academic Board resolution and provision.
Dissertation Board of the Faculty of Law
Chairperson of the Board: Mindia Ugrekhelidze
Secretary of the Board: Alexandre Giorgadze