CIU Professors and PhD Students’ Scientific Papers
The 12th Periodical Scientific Edition in American Studies published by International Black Sea University unites conference proceedings of international researches in American studies.
It is noteworthy that papers by Caucasus International University Professors and PhD students are published in the edition:
- Vakhtang Maisaia, Alika Guchua – “The Geopolitics of the Strategic Security Dilemma and Its Implications for the Euro-Atlantic Community - the Dimension of NATO’s Modern Nuclear Policy”;
- Giorgi Zviadadze, Magda Beselia – “Post-Secular International Relations and the Phenomenon of Religious Rebellion: Myth and Reality”;
- Koba Kobaladze, Beka Managadze – “Geopolitical Code of China and Mechanisms of Its Implementation in Changing Global Security Environment”;
- Ekaterine Lomia – “Key Features of US-Georgia Relations: Alliance and Strategic Partnership”;
- Tornike Zedelashvili – “Reflecting the Cyber-Warfare Phenomenon in National Security Strategies: Myth and Reality on the Example of the United States”.