Admission to Doctoral Program in Business Administration
Caucasus International University is pleased to announce admission to Doctoral Program in Business administration.
- Number of vacant places: 10;
- Annual tuition fees: 3000 GEL;
- Precondition for admission: English language (B2 level);
- Submission of documents: September 16-25, 219 (coordinator of doctoral programs, room 79a);
- Entrance exams for Doctoral Program: English language – September 26, an interview with the committee – September 27.
For the individuals who are interested in applying for the doctoral program in Business Administration through mobility:
- Deadline for submitting applications: September 16-21, 2019;
- Decree on inner mobility will be posted till September 25, 2019.
In order to be enrolled on the Doctoral Program, a contestant must submit an application to the Rector of the University and enclose the following documents:
- A Candidate’s autobiography (information about education and work experience), “CV”;
- Cover letter in reference to the research topic;
- Notarized copies of MA Diploma or its equivalent academic degree and supplement (The University is entitled to request from the applicant or enrolled PhD student a recognition document of the Diploma in accordance with the legislation. If an applicant cannot present a recognition document within the reasonable deadline, it can serve as basis for denying admission or annulling enrollment);
- A copy of ID/passport;
- Two letters of references from field specialists;
- A photo ¾, printed and electronic version (on CD disk);
- A document verifying military draft registration (for male students);
- English proficiency certificate of B2 level. An individual who has graduated from BA or MA program where language of instruction was English does not have to submit a language proficiency certificate. In case of no certificate, an applicant has to take an English exam at the University Language Centre;
- A written explanation that an applicant is not enrolled in any doctoral degree program of other higher educational institution or s/he has not been rejected by any university to be admitted at PhD program.
- A document verifying at least 6-month work experience.
In case of indicating scientific publications and the participation in conferences in the information about education and work experience, the applicant must submit copies of the above mentioned materials.
Doctoral program applicant, whose native tongue is not Georgian and who wants to study on Georgian program, must submit Georgian language proficiency certificate (B2 level).
Precondition to be admitted to the interview
- The contestant, who submits all the required registration documentation within the given deadline and meets the prerequisites for the doctoral program, in addition, successfully passes the English language examination (or will have an internationally recognized certificate), will be admitted to the interview.
- A doctoral candidate is interviewed by the committee on the nomination of Doctoral Coordinator in accordance with the University Rector’s Decree.
- The doctoral coordinator or supervisor of the doctoral program must submit application data and the cover letter on the research topic to the committee. The significance of the topic should be stated in the cover letter.
- A contestant shall be considered as admitted to doctoral degree program if the majority of the committee members support him/her during voting.
The following will be taken into consideration while enrolling at the Doctoral program:
• Scientific publications;
• Participation in scientific conferences;
• Other documents and materials connected with academic/research activities (certificates, patents, etc.).
The applicant will be enrolled on the appropriate doctoral program after the successful interview.
Fall semester for 2019-2020 academic year for doctoral program students will commence on October 7, 2019.