Registration for the Eighth International Student Scientific Conference
The Eighth International Scientific Conference for BA, MA and PhD Students Due to the threats related to the spread of coronavirus, the Eighth International Student Scientific Conference will be held online on November 12 by the decision of Caucasus International University administration.
♦ 15.09.2020 - Deadline for conference registration;
♦ 30.09.2020 - Applicants will receive notifications of acceptance;
♦ 10.10.2020 - Deadline for submitting a paper.
- International Relations
- Iranian Studies
- Future Students’ section
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral students of higher education institutions are eligible to participate in the conference; in addition, pupils of secondary schools and students of the Youth Palace will be engaged in the conference. The aim of the given collaboration is to facilitate the promotion of science among the pupils of the 12th grade;
- Individuals, who are willing to participate, must register on the university website. Please, fill out all the required fields marked with asterisks, otherwise the system cannot store your data. A student is responsible for the accuracy of the provided information;
- The scientific board is entitled to decline an applicant with incomplete documents or an author of an inappropriately translated abstract; An applicant will receive notification of acceptance electronically via email. The authors of the selected abstracts have to send papers after confirmation;
- Papers submitted by an individual or two co-authors are permitted. More than one work of a student or group work (three or more authors) will be automatically declined;
The abstract and paper must follow the following format:
- The abstract should be a minimum 700 symbols and maximum 1000 symbols;
- Font: Georgian and English versions – Sylfaen;
- Font Size: Headings (title, participant’s name and surname, name of an educational institution and level of studies (undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs), scientific supervisor’s name and surname, academic degree by indicating the field, academic position) - 14 Bold; Main text - 12
- Line spacing – 1,5;
- Margins – 2,5 from all sides.
For registration, please visit the following link - shorturl.at/tEHU7