Knowledge is power, the power making us never give up, never refuse to comprehend ourselves and the universe. Knowledge represents the most reliable bridge for the future – it remains devoted to its loyal passengers! Science is said to be well-organized knowledge. However, wisdom is a well-organized life. Accordingly, the priority of Caucasus International University can be defined as follows: providing students with the support which enables them to not only gain well-organized knowledge, but also figure out a proper vision of life. It transforms students’ knowledge into power and persuades them that one is always able to discover a desire for struggle in order to achieve success!
Commence creating the future with Caucasus International University! Be powerful! Experience the power of success with us; become aware of coping with contradictions and competing for your own targets, in order your knowledge to be turned into unconquerable energy, making you look ahead and simultaneously helping you to remain the person who is oriented to worthy and proper ethical priorities.
Dear youngsters discover your own abilities and sense the power of knowledge with Caucasus International University!
We look forward to meeting you at Caucasus International University!
Place of Birth: Tbilisi, Georgia
Marital Status: Married, two children
2001-2004 – Finances and Banking, Faculty of Economics, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University;
1982-1987 – Faculty of Mechanics-Mathematics, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University;
1979 – 1982 – V. Komarov School of Physics and Mathematics.
03. 2007 – 2009, 2011 – present – Rector, Caucasus International University;
07. 2005 – present –Chairperson of Board, Non-Governmental Organization “Georgian National Association of Distance Education”;
09. 2005 – 04. 2006 – Head of Administration, Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University;
03. 2005 – 09. 2005 – Head of the Department of Administration and Economic Affairs, Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University;
09. 2004-03. 2005 – Project Manager, “Establishing Liberal Art College in Tbilisi” financed by USA State Department;
05.2002 – 03.2002 – General Director, Balneological Resort LTD “Nunisi”;
06. 1999 – 05. 2002 – General Manager, Georgian-Japanese Company “Corporation of Investment Management and Consulting of Georgia”;
01.1999 – 06.2002 – Financial Director, Pharmaceutical Company “GPG”;
03.1993-11.1998 – Scientist-Researcher, Department of Mathematics, Kyoto University, scholarship, Ministry of Education of Japan;
08.1987 -03. 1993 – Research-Worker, A. Razmadze Mathematical Institute, Georgian Academy of Sciences.
01.1998 Doctor of Mathematical Sciences;
Author of 8 publications;
Japanese (Good Working Knowledge)
Tel: (995 32) 261 12 98, (995 32) 294 59 92 (Extension 110)